The Coolest Cashmere
at Affordable Prices
Luxury sweaters for around $100? It's possible and here's why.
Thanksgiving can be a great holiday if you don't buy into the bullshit and stress that can creep into an otherwise perfect four-day weekend full of food, drink and old friends. It's a time to relax, reconnect with loved ones and remember what you're grateful for—be it family, your health or simply the fact that you escaped your hometown. But what should you pack for a short trip that combines equal parts bonding and eating, lounging and shopping? Don't just indulge your appetite—make sure to put some effort into what you wear. Here's what you should have in your suitcase to make a good impression and feel great while doing it.
You're back in town and ready to hit up the local watering hole with your friends from high school. Or perhaps you're bonding with your siblings out by the fire-pit. Either way, this evening calls for relaxed, but stylishly seasonal layers that are sure to impress.
1) Mouline Chester coat, $129 by Zara
2) Donegal cable sweater, $145 by Finisterre
3) Suede desert boots, $130 by Clarks
4) Washed narrow jeans, $198 by Levi's Made & Crafted
5) "To Hell With Work" flask, $24 by Izola
A smart looking flannel shirt is your ideal foundation for Thanksgiving. Wear it under a proper jacket or on its own—tucked in for a formal table or untucked/sleeves rolled when things get more casual or you're simply stuffed after your second piece of pie.
1) Brushed flannel shirt, $79.50 by J.Crew
2) Telegraph jacket, $278 by Taylor Stitch
3) Stainless steel chronograph, $350 by Jack Mason
4) Chelsea boots,
$155 / $99.97 by Rush by Gordon Rush
5) Pima cotton chinos, $145 by Polo Ralph Lauren
Your post Turkey Day plans can go one of three ways. One, you're laying around the house all day, focused on relaxing, leftovers and football. Two, you're hitting the gym to work off last night's epic feast. Or three, you're braving the Black Friday sales. Whichever you choose, dressing comfortably.
1) Curved hem T-shirt, $28 by Buck Mason
2) Stadium jacket, $210 by National Athletic Goods
3) Lambswool beanie, $35 by Universal Works
4) Air Zoom Mariah sneakers, $150 by Nike
5) Elements sweatpants, $88 by Myles Apparel
The number of US families traveling for Thanksgiving this year.
(Source: Statistic Brain)