The Morning Report
The five best stories from around the web.
Ronald Miller of Valet.
Thursday, January 3rd Edition
If showing up is 85% of success, the other 15% might be not being stupid. So here's how to do that.
A Rich History
The juicy history of Cartier's 103-year old mansion in New York City could be a movie unto itself.
A study apparently delivered from the gods says that drinking coffee and alcohol everyday may actually help you live longer.