The Morning Report
August 10, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
You'll never look at hotel staff the same way again—what this butler learned working at the Plaza Hotel.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- If I think my life is pointless while on the couch, I'm depressed. If I think my life is pointless while walking through the woods, I'm a deep soul.
- When I pay for coffee at work, I'm essentially making less money to be more productive.
- I bet pilots silently judge each other's landings whenever they fly as a passenger.
- I have no problem swallowing saliva while it's in my mouth, but once I spit it in a glass it becomes disgusting to even think about swallowing.
- The purpose of a lock is to turn a door into a wall.