The Morning Report
November 9, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Making the Case
Shia LaBeouf is the opposite of conventional, and we can't stop watching his style evolution.
Drake is making a strong push into film and television. Get ready for the Drake effect.
Diving in and finding out whether or not Nike shoes actually make marathon runners faster.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- If it was actually possible to project a bat signal onto clouds, the night sky would be awash with advertisements in every city.
- Referring to your employees as "family" is the corporate equivalent to telling a prostitute you love her.
- Considering how much they tend to like garlic, crucifixes, being in the sun and looking in mirrors, it would really suck for an Italian dude to get turned into a vampire.
- A child is the most expensive thing you can get for free.
- An assassin is just a serial killer who takes requests.