The Morning Report
February 8, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
The Great Debate
Uber versus Airbnb: Which start-up unicorn is causing more harm to communities and society?
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- The Great Wall of China has probably brought more foreigners to China than it kept out.
- Sleeping in until 11 am sounds lazier than waking up at 9 and taking a two hour nap later on in the day.
- If every kid really achieved their dreams, we'd have a huge surplus of fire fighters and astronauts.
- Despite being very short, Bart manages to reach the top of the chalk board with perfect hand writing.
- Fitbits are just like Tamagotchis, except the stupid little creature you have to keep alive is yourself.