The Morning Report
February 16, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
The most famous fighter in the world, Conor McGregor, talks life, fighting Floyd Mayweather and getting his due.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- Turning 18 would be a much bigger deal if it was impossible to lie about your age on the Internet.
- Referring to my parents as "Dad and Mom" instead of "Mom and Dad" feels extremely uncomfortable.
- The lottery is a Kickstarter to make one guy super rich.
- An atheist is just an overly confident agnostic.
- An infinite number of $1 bills and an infinite number of $100 bills would be worth the same.
- I have always considered myself a pessimist until I am nearly out of fuel in my car.