The Morning Report
March 9, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Everyone's favorite stoic, Seneca, explains the shortness of time, and why you should stop wasting it.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- If I want to summon a gust of wind, it seems like all I have to do is try to light a cigarette with a crappy lighter.
- Dreams are the ultimate "you had to be there" story.
- George Washington led an army against Great Britain so that one day we could stuff tiny portraits of him into stripper's underwear.
- Eye exams are the only exams that makes you look smarter if you fail it.
- Do pieces of firewood view axe handles as traitors?