The Morning Report
April 13, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
The shady history of some of the most popular sun specs, plus every style, explained.
Why this streetwear collector got sick of obsessing over possessions, and is selling his entire Supreme stock.
Tribulations of Travel
Reflecting on the recent United Airlines video, should it be illegal to overbook a flight on purpose?
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- One of the most comforting things you can hear from your classmate is "I haven't started yet either."
- Applause is weird. "I approve of this, so have some noise."
- Urban Dictionary will probably be a useful tool for future historians so they can actually figure out what we're saying.
- Without Mister T, "I pity the fool" would sound like something out of a Shakespeare play.
- Every time we hate or cringe at our past selves, we should instead be glad that we find our present selves to be an improvement.