The Morning Report
September 14, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Running for the Fall
An ode to outdoor runs in the fall as the colors change and the weather cools.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- Fake drawers are just as shitty as fake pant pockets.
- We turned one of humanities biggest dreams, being able to fly, into one of the most boring, stressful experiences in life.
- As I get older I get more annoyed with how long it takes to scroll down to my birth year online.
- You hate your alarm both when it works and when it doesn't.
- "A species once thought to be extinct" is a handy way of saying "we miscounted."
- The old you is the young you.