The Morning Report
September 28, 2017
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Click through this satisfying gallery of the coolest, cleanest sneakers worn to Sneaker Con Atlanta.
Fast Food Nation
Worried about your fast food meat? Here's where you should eat—and where you probably shouldn't.
The Daily Show's Hasan Minhaj on saving money and gambling the cost of a BMW on your dreams.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- You refer to a lot of hair as "hair," but to less hair as "hairs."
- It's only a gambling addiction if you keep losing, otherwise it's a high paying career.
- There should be a candle that smells like a recently blown out candle's smoke.
- It is impossible to imagine an entirely new color.
- Googling "help" should show local emergency numbers, not the definition or Google Account Help.