The Morning Report
October 25, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Tailgate like a champ and stay up for the game with these road-tested tips for day boozing.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- The smell of someone vaping in public is a disturbing reminder of how often we breathe in the same air someone just exhaled.
- Your debit card pays for things with past hours of your life, and your credit card pays for things with future hours of your life.
- Sometimes, in order to get good at something you enjoy, you have to practice so much that you don't enjoy it as much anymore.
- Condoms are made by humans, for humans, to prevent humans.
- Nothing lasts longer than a song your friend plays that you don't like.