The Morning Report
November 8, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
An interesting look at why the rich and famous flock to Nobu locations around the world.
Talking style and history with Aaron Levine, who's made a career out of creating safe spaces in the mall for fashionable guys.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- When we're in a hurry, we will go up stairs two at a time. When going down them though, we always take one step at a time, just faster.
- Had the Titanic never sunk, most people would have had no idea it ever existed.
- The evolution of the phone is like our own evolution; from bulky and strong to delicate and smart.
- Cars are probably the most expensive things we are comfortable with just leaving out in the road.
- It would be nice if you could store WiFi within your device for later use.