It's Time to Invest
in a Good Blanket
There's no better time to get a quality camp blanket or snuggly throw for your home.
Everything you need to stay inside in style.
Winter was practically made for lazy days inside. Whether you're holed up in a picturesque cabin or simply vegging out on your own couch, a man who chooses to stay in is a man in total control of his life. There are no rules or obligations. Don't feel like putting on pants? Totally your call buddy. In preparation of turning your place into your own fortress of solitude, make sure you're fully kitted out. From the coziest of loungewear and slippers to a mood-setting candle and a satisfying peel-off mask, here's what we'd suggest.
1) Merino dual cloth hoodie, $158 by KWKC
2) Evergreen candle, $48 by The Motley x Life/After/Denim
3) Union suit, $69.50 by J.Crew
4) Wool camp blanket, $110 by Woolrich x Protect Our Winters
5) Flannel robe, $79.95 by L.L. Bean
6) Face Putty peel-off mask, $17 (for two) by Barber Pro
7) Constellation pajamas, $178 by Sleepy Jones
8) Army gym sweatpants, $169 by Velva Sheen